Sunday, November 2, 2008

Live Like You Were Dying Series


This week, we began a new message series "Live Like You Were Dying". For the next 30 days, we will focus on spiritual transformation as we are challenged to:
  1. Live with a sense of urgency (1 Peter 4:7-8)
  2. Live with a sense of eternity (Psalm 90:12)
  3. Live with a sense of priority (Ephesians 5:15-17)
  4. Give up the frantic pursuit of the “good life” (Matthew 16:25-26)
  5. Make more time for relationships (Hebrews 10:24-25)
  6. Offer forgiveness (Ephesians 4:32)
  7. Celebrate being released from God’s judgment (Romans 8:33-34)
  8. Liberate others from your judgment (Romans 14:13)
  9. Do the unexpected in love (Matthew 5:39-42)
Daily devotional readings will be posted in the side bar each week. I truly believe you will grow spiritually during this series if you are faithful reading and meditating on God's Word. By the way, our band sounded awesome on the title song this morning !

For a greater glimpse into the series, here's the promo video:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this video and I would love to dive into the series you presented. This December I will be 50 years old. It seems whenever you have a birthday that ends in an "0" you kind of look back and wonder if you've done enough well enough. I'm going to speak with one of our Pastors to see if they too will present this. I hate waiting around for someone to do something; I think I'll volunteer to be the presenter of this video series. I know I need it. Thanks again. Mary