Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"You're Gonna Miss This" - ECA Tribute Videos

Here's 4 media pieces we ran at the 5/21/08 Tribute Service to Englewood Christian School/Academy. Read more about ECA's Lasting Legacy here.

The final two ran back to back and our band did the final song live to the 2nd video, re-writing/customizing the bridge. The live version of "You're Gonna Miss This", as well as all 4 media pieces, is available on the ECA Tribute DVD.

"Best Memories" Alumni video :



ECA 2007-08 Faculty/Staff Slideshow. "Hero" by Mariah Carey:



Student Spotlight-"What Will You Miss The Most?" :




ECA Tribute Slideshow- "You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins:


1 comment:

Elizabeth 15 said...

I am going to miss this place since I have been there since kindergation and left last year the eight years were awsome and I loved how ever teacher cared and you know everyone. I wish I did not leave so I could enjoy the last year of the school being open. My all time favorite teachers would have to be Mr. Lepppert, Mrs. Ambro, Mrs. Reed, Mrs. Faddler, Mrs. Wayman, and Mrs. Razor. the rest were good but these were and my all time favorites.
Sincerly,
Ashley Burec