Monday, October 29, 2007

Got Questions- Part 1

We began a new teaching series yesterday called, "Got Questions? Get Answers." People had the opportunity to submit questions for me to research and answer. We got a lot of good questions, many on "grey" areas of Christianity, such tattoos, social drinking, etc.

This Sunday, we began with the following questions:

  • What happens when you die? Do you go to heaven or a resting place?
  • Why does hell exist?
  • How many layers of hell are there?
  • What will hell be like?

Sounds a little dark--but I felt like it was a gentle reminder of the truth. The format was a good change of pace. I also sensed people were receptive and interested. We had a great altar call for salvation and Pastor Ryan and the worship team did a fantastic job yesterday!

I can't wait to tackle next Sunday's questions!

Sunday night I went over to Eastpoint. Pastor Claude brought a great word and there is such an air of genuineness and fellowship. I enjoyed myself and it was good to see those I don't get to see as often anymore.

No comments: