Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Love the Bookstore!

Got to hang out with Sarah Elrod last night, our worship pastor's wife. The guys all went to the CBC (our alma mater) basketball game in Belton. It's always fun to be around Sarah; even though we're not close in age, I still manage to trick her into hanging out with me :)

First stop was the Christian Bookstore to pick up a couple new Frontline Worship CD's. We both started saying how much we loved coming to the bookstore. We sorta wandered around checking out all the new stuff! Here's a few books we looked at and I put on my radar to read soon:






Next stop: Salty Iguana for dinner. Then Shoe Carnival (I am shoe-challenged and I need help picking out shoes!) and finally home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so modest. I think anybody would be truly blessed to spend time with you. I would personally love to go to a basketball game with you, because I have heard stories :)

Jennifer said...

I would embarrass you

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't embarrass me, I would just sit back and watch. :)